Pizzagate is taking the internet by storm, and InfoWars digs in to look for answers in a complicated vortex of sinister plots that only gets more complicated as the mystery unfolds.
Death and Taxes explains that Pizzagate is the theory that prominent members of the Washington D.C. power elite are actually pedophiles who communicate their hidden desires using code words and symbols on pizzeria menus and websites. A Washington D.C. area pizzeria owned by Democrat James Alefantis is at the center of the scandal. The pizzeria is called Comet Ping Pong and pedophiles, the theory goes, go to Comet Ping Pong to eat, play ping pong, and engage in child sex trafficking.
This InfoWars video, one of several on this topic, is about a particular image on the website of Besta Pizza, a guilty-by-association pizza shop a few doors down from Comet Ping Pong. The video says that the image on their website is the exact same image as one that the FBI has flagged in their investigation of public displays of “pedophilia code”. The video then ominously asks, “Is the red fox running the henhouse?” We can only hope to find out.
A few doors down from Besta Pizza, the video explains, is the Politics and Prose bookstore, where a number of well-regarded politicians, including Barack Obama, have spoken. The bookstore is owned by Washington Post journalist Bradley Graham, and his wife Lissa Muscatine.
The video dives into the deep end after that, stating that:
- Muscatine served as speechwriter and top adviser to Hillary Clinton.
- Across the street from the bookstore is the Beyond Borders office. Beyond Borders claims it is fighting child slavery in Haiti.
- A comment on a website states, “Whip up a Haitian special, extra cheese”. This means that Haiti is demanding billions in aid that the Clinton Foundation stole from Haiti.
- Laura Silsby, who founded New Live Children’s Refuge, and who also founded a struggling internet business called Personal Shopper, attempted to traffic 33 Haitian children in the aftermath of the Haitian earthquake of 2010.
- Haitian officials placed Silsby and 9 other officials under arrest for child trafficking.
- All were released except for Silsby.
- Silsby’s attorney then withdrew as her counsel.
- Silsby then hired Jorge Puello, who is under investigation for child trafficking in El Salvador.
- Hillary and Bill Clinton intervened to lessen the charges against Silsby.
- Silsby’s charge was reduded to “organizaing illegal travel”.
- James Alefantis visited the White House five times. An email uncovered by Wikileaks shows that Obama spent $65,000 flying in pizza and hot dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House. “Pizza and hot dogs” is “pedo code” for sex trafficking.
- The video cuts to a 2014 clip from a film called Who Took Johnny stating that people with money can pay other people to abduct children for them.
- Digging underneath Comet Ping Pong is an attempt to connect it to the exclusive labyrinth of underground Washington D.C.
- Alefantis’ ranks as “GQ’s 49th most powerful man in D.C.” and Politics and Prose owners Graham and Muscatine rank number 50, and all of this circumstantial evidence outweighs the Michael Jackson pedophilia scandal
- Perhaps that’s why Macaulay Culkin named his band the Pizza Underground
Not mentioned in the video is that Macaulay Culkin’s Pizza Underground is a Velvet Underground cover band that replaces words in Velvet Underground songs with the word “pizza”. They have a new album coming out, featuring a children’s choir and a symphony orchestra. A release date has not yet been announced.
Here is the video if you want to go down this rabbit hole.